My Top 5 Engagement/Family Photo Locations in Knoxville
Engagement and Family Sessions in Knoxville are always some of my favorite photos. If you follow me on Instagram I'm sure you can tell that I love a good engagement and family session. When my couples or families are ready to book their photos I want to make it a smooth process which always includes sending a list of my favorite spots in Knoxville. These are my favorite locations and why!
- Downtown Knoxville, TN- Downtown Knoxville has always been a favorite for me. There's something so unique and classy about those old historical buildings. The neutral tones and stone buildings are perfect for a true to color photographer.
- Sequoyah Hills - Sequoyah is about 5 minutes from Downtown Knoxville which actually makes it perfect to capture both places if you can't decide which one you love more. It does include a lake that I love to add into a few engagement shots for a more "outdoorsy" feel. Some of my favorite images have been taken at Sequoyah and don't even get me started on the film images I have captured there.
- Melton Hill Park - I don't think I will ever get over Melton Hill. When I first started photography 6 years ago it was one of my go to locations. I thought eventually I would become tired of it but it's still a top spot for me. It is surrounded by beautiful fields with tall grass. There is a huge lake that wraps around the park and includes a beautiful dock that makes for a picture perfect spot.
- Maple Grove Estate - Maple Grove is one of the most captivating venues I have ever been to. The classy white house which is just as beautiful inside as it is out makes for a beautiful backdrop. The property is huge and includes several different spots for photos but that drive way that seems like a mile long lined with overlapping trees takes the cake for me.
- The Knoxville Botanical Gardens - I can't say enough great things about the Knoxville Botanical Gardens. Just like Melton Hill Park, I began shooting there and have went back time and time again. There is such a tremendous amount of variety throughout the garden. My favorite time to go is Spring/Summer when the flowers are in full bloom and there is color all around.